Now that I've been "follically challenged" for a few days, here are a few observations:
- No waking up with bed head
- No need for shampoo
- Windy day…no problem
- No fussing after putting on headsets, glasses, hats, etc.
- I don’t have to shave in the morning
- More comfortable in hot weather
- It gets kinda cold up there
- You know that guy JT Martinez from Dancing With The Stars who got his face blown off in Afghanistan. I think he's better looking then me now! (But I think I'm still better than Steven Tyler. Imagine that cockroach with no hair!")
One more week to go before checking in for the transplant. Still feeling great - both physically and emotionally. I'm ready!